THE WEEKND RELEASES MY DEAR MELANCHOLY,
HEADLINING 2018 COACHELLA VALLEY MUSIC AND ARTS FESTIVAL
Grammy Award®-winning and multi-platinum selling music artist The Weeknd has released his latest project My Dear Melancholy,. The project is now available at all digital service providers and a physical component will be released on April 13th. Get My Dear Melancholy, HERE
In addition to the music, a limited edition T-shirt has been designed by XO’s creative collective for the project and is now available exclusively on www.shop.theweeknd.com
The project features six tracks with production from Frank Dukes, Daheala, Marz, Mike WiLL Made-It, Gesaffelstein, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Skrillex. My Dear Melancholy, is executive produced by Frank Dukes and The Weeknd.
Next up, The Weeknd is set to headline the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival alongside Beyoncé and Eminem.
My Dear Melancholy, Tracklisting:
1. Call Out My Name (prod. Frank Dukes)
2. Try Me (prod. Mike WiLL Made-It, Marz, Frank Dukes & Daheala)
3. Wasted Times (prod. (Frank Dukes; co-produced by Skrillex)
4. I Was Never There (prod. Gesaffelstein & Frank Dukes)
5. Hurt You (prod. Gesaffelstein, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo; co-produced by Cirkut)
6. Privilege (prod. Frank Dukes & Daheala)